Friday, February 12, 2010

Busy as a Bee

So this past week has been busy. Actually let me go further back. I've been sick with something that really wore me out. I've had no energy for the past couple of weeks. No desire to do anything. I was starting to think it was something seriously wrong with me tired. Hubby caught it and now he's tired and has no energy and thankfully I'm much better now. So this past week was catch up week. I've been crazy all week. Poor Elaria has skipped naps 3 times this week.

My projects are as follows:
1) Start cleaning out the boys' room.
2) Clean up and organize my computer desk area.
3) Sort and organize clothes for upcoming sale.
I think that's all I'm going to try and tackle for now. I have more I could add but we have a few other things we're doing this next week.

No comments: