Sunday, October 26, 2008

I think I'm different this time around...

My boys are 13 months apart. So when my younger son was learning to crawl somewhere around 6 months, my older son was 19 months and running around and getting into stuff. Life was very hectic and I hate admitting that with both boys I just didn't have time to enjoy them. I did, I have photos of them but I think I missed the little things.... like learning to crawl. I just wanted and worried about them to get to the next milestone.

It's been 7 years since my second son was born. I often feel like I'm starting over with my daughter. However, I'm not worried or have that feeling of rushing to the next milestone. This time... I am just sitting back, watching and enjoying Elaria and all her little achievements. For the past couple of days she's been going up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth before she just collapses. So cute. I just watch her everyday and see all the little progress she makes and smile- and wish I'd taken the time to enjoy the boys' little accomplishments.

No comments: